Thursday, December 6, 2012

Almost short lived....

Over Thanksgiving, I was listening to some friends talk about their blogs when I realized, "Oh yea. I have a blog somewhere". Didn't I say my blog might be short lived?

I find it funny that from my early teen years all the way through my twenties, I could write for hours about what's going on in my life. I remember I couldn't go to bed till I put everything down on paper. I even remember telling myself "I'll write for 30 minutes & go to bed". But in reality, those 30 minutes turned into 60+ minutes and several pages later. So why in my 30's is it so hard to spend a few minutes updating this blog?

Well, I plan to change that. I've changed the background of my blog to something more cheery & positive. And I might just change my outlook on some things. I said MIGHT. No guarantees and definitely no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment